Should you wish to return a product, please follow these steps:
- Contact us to indicate you wish to return a product, and we will reply with an acknowledgement and returns address within 5 working days. The customer will have to cover the cost of returning items. Please do not return an item without contacting us prior to posting.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging, posted via Royal Mail Special Delivery. International customers please contact us to arrange postage options. Original Packaging includes: padded envelope, branded box, packaging materials, antique box, invoices and gemological certificate (if applicable).
- Items can only be returned if unworn or undamaged. They must be returned in original condition received.
- Modified items (or adjusted to client specification) cannot be accepted for a full refund.
- Items must be returned within 14 days upon delivery; following the correct returns process procedure. A request to return an item outside this time frame will be considered but we cannot guarantee a full refund.
- Refunds should appear in the customers account within 48-72 hours.Your card will be charged when submit your online order via this website.
If we have any doubts about your order, we may contact you to verify the transaction. This is in order to protect our clients from fraud. Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
The debit should appear on your credit card statement from 1-7 days after you purchase, depending on your credit card provider.
We currently accept American Express, VISA, Maestro and MasterCard.