Shipping & Returns
We provide free express shipping on all online orders.
- For UK orders, orders are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery, the working day after the payment has cleared. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to arrive.
- For orders from all other countries, orders are shipped via FedEx or DHL, the working day after the payment has cleared. Please allow 4-5 business days for your order to arrive*.
Both UK and international shipments are fully tracked and traceable, and require a signature from customers upon receipt. We, therefore, do not accept PO boxes as a valid shipping address. We are also unable to re-direct orders that have been dispatched, therefore please take care when entering your shipping address. Tracking information can be requested any time after the payment has cleared.
All items shipped internationally may be subject to customs duties or Value Added Tax (VAT) set by the country of destination. These fees are not calculated prior to customs clearance in that country and are in addition to the price and shipping cost you are charged when completing your online transaction. Upon completing your purchase, you are required to acknowledge that any customs duties and taxes that apply are your responsibility.
If your purchase is subject to customs duties and local sales tax or VAT, the shipping provider will contact you about these fees, which must be paid before delivery of your purchase is scheduled. Please be aware you may be required to provide personal information; for customs processing. Please note that shipping delays due to customs processing are not uncommon. Please note we do not have control over customs delays and are not involved in the determination or collection of these fees.
We currently do not ship to the following territories:
Africa, Brazil, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lithuania, North Korea, Pakistan, Republic of Georgia, Russia, Turkey, Russia, Singapore and UAE
Should you wish to return a product, please follow these steps:
- Contact us to indicate you wish to return a product, and we will reply with an acknowledgement and returns address within 5 working days. Please do not return an item without contacting us prior to posting.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging, posted via Royal Mail Special Delivery. International customers please contact us to arrange postage options. Original Packaging includes: padded envelope, branded box, packaging materials, antique box, invoices and gemological certificate (if applicable).
- Items can only be returned if unworn or undamaged. They must be returned in original condition received.
- Modified items (or adjusted to client specification) cannot be accepted for a full refund.
- Items must be returned within 14 days upon delivery; following the correct returns process procedure. A request to return an item outside this timeframe will be considered but we cannot guarantee a full refund.
Please read the refund information on our Payments & Refunds page.